Downloads of v 4.5
This program can be useful for:
* people who don't want to play on the Russian servers, and rather play on the EU West servers where more people speak English and there are far less Russians (Russians get close to 100ms on EU West).
* mmdedicatedsearch_maxping doesn't work for some people and that is causing them to connect to high ping servers even when they have it set to low values. Using this program you can see the ping of all the servers and select which one has the lowest ping for you.
* players living in South America who aren't Brazilian, and want to play with people who speak English on the American servers.
* Australian players who want to play at down time and can't find any games. They can block the Aus servers and play on the Asian ones (they'll get around 100ms though).
* people in India and UAE and other countries who want to play on other servers rather than play on the hackfest that is the Dubai servers, you can block Dubai using this program. (valve locks you to the Dubai servers if you have under 80ms ping to them).
* people in India and other countries who want to play on the Asian Servers (which take shorter to find a match on), instead of playing on the Indian servers. (valve also locks you to the Indian servers if you have under 80ms ping to them).
and many more!
To install Matchmaking Server Picker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install matchmaking-server-picker
To upgrade Matchmaking Server Picker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade matchmaking-server-picker
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; # stop on all errors $packageName = 'matchmaking-server-picker' # arbitrary name for the package, used in messages $url = 'http://files.gamebanana.com/tools/matchmaking_server_picker_45.zip' # download url $checksum = '9d8ca18ca35930967bb3d619f4e3132a197f452a' # calcualted with 'CertUtil -hashfile <file> sha1' $checksumType = 'sha1' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName ` -Url $url ` -Checksum $checksum ` -ChecksumType $checksumType ` -UnzipLocation "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)"
Virus Scan Results
- matchmaking-server-picker.4.5.nupkg (273b1330d667) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Matchmaking Server Picker.exe (c102db92c72a) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- matchmaking_server_picker_45.zip (9ff6dd30c5c9) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Matchmaking Server Picker 4.5||425||Tuesday, July 12, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Matchmaking Server Picker Package
- This discussion is only about Matchmaking Server Picker and the Matchmaking Server Picker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Matchmaking Server Picker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.