Downloads of v 18.12
MediaInfo CLI (Command Line Interface) supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. Supports many audio and video formats, with different methods of viewing information.
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration...
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order...
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, language, bit rate...
- Text: format, codec id, language of subtitle...
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters...
- Container: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real...
- Tags: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags...
- Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, Dirac...
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC...
- Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML...)
- Customise these viewing formats
- Export information as text, CSV, HTML...
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
- Internationalisation: display any language on any operating system
- Localisation capability (for which volunteers are needed - please contact me!)
To install MediaInfo CLI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mediainfo-cli
To upgrade MediaInfo CLI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mediainfo-cli
$packageName = 'mediainfo-cli' $url = 'http://mediaarea.net/download/binary/mediainfo/18.12/MediaInfo_CLI_18.12_Windows_i386.zip' $checksum = '5674ed5456e9f54886fc32c099e32cf3bea47743d99f7a09313b1d70aae819ac' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://mediaarea.net/download/binary/mediainfo/18.12/MediaInfo_CLI_18.12_Windows_x64.zip' $checksum64 = '39b198a5992840da68f21755d7c806cf2659a7288f7fccff3f573178014ce0db' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- mediainfo-cli.18.12.nupkg (4529ba00fab2) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MediaInfo_CLI_18.12_Windows_x64.zip (39b198a59928) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MediaInfo_CLI_18.12_Windows_i386.zip (5674ed5456e9) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2002 MediaArea.net SARL
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|MediaInfo CLI 19.04||118||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 18.12||302||Tuesday, February 5, 2019||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 18.08.1||267||Wednesday, November 21, 2018||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 18.03.1||417||Friday, March 30, 2018||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 17.12||212||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 17.10||257||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.99||325||Wednesday, September 27, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.98||258||Tuesday, August 22, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.97||238||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.96||276||Wednesday, June 7, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.95||269||Thursday, May 4, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.93||286||Thursday, March 2, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.92.1||238||Thursday, February 2, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.92||210||Tuesday, January 31, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.91||201||Friday, January 27, 2017||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.89||301||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.87||280||Friday, July 1, 2016||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.86||227||Tuesday, May 31, 2016||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.85||239||Friday, April 29, 2016||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.84||207||Tuesday, April 12, 2016||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.83||225||Monday, February 29, 2016||approved|
|MediaInfo CLI 0.7.82||231||Wednesday, February 10, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the MediaInfo CLI Package
- This discussion is only about MediaInfo CLI and the MediaInfo CLI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MediaInfo CLI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.