Downloads of v 1.9.98
Megatools - command line client for Mega.nz
Megatools is a collection of programs for accessing Mega.nz service from a command line of your desktop or server.
Megatools allow you to copy individual files as well as entire directory trees to and from the cloud. You can also perform streaming downloads for example to preview videos and audio files, without needing to download the entire file.
You can register account using a 'megareg' tool, with the benefit of having true control of your encryption keys.
Megatools are robust and optimized for fast operation - as fast as Mega servers allow. Memory requirements and CPU utilization are kept at minimum.
Mega website can be found at mega.nz.
If you benefit from megatools or would like to see it improve and grow, you can support the author on Patreon
To install Megatools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install megatools
To upgrade Megatools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade megatools
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'https://megatools.megous.com/builds/megatools-1.9.98-win32.zip' $url64 = 'https://megatools.megous.com/builds/megatools-1.9.98-win64.zip' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName 'megatools' ` -Url $url ` -Url64 $url64 ` -UnzipLocation $toolsDir
Virus Scan Results
- megatools.1.9.98.nupkg (c7add74d2aaa) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- megatools-1.9.98-win64.zip (235e1fc9d1ab) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- megatools-1.9.98-win32.zip (47fa1240a336) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Megatools 1.9.98||243||Tuesday, May 8, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the Megatools Package
- This discussion is only about Megatools and the Megatools package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Megatools, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.