Downloads of v 1.4.4
Memcached is a free & open source, high-performance, distributed memory object caching system, generic in nature, but intended for use in speeding up dynamic web applications by alleviating database load.
Memcached is an in-memory key-value store for small chunks of arbitrary data (strings, objects) from results of database calls, API calls, or page rendering.
Memcached is simple yet powerful. Its simple design promotes quick deployment, ease of development, and solves many problems facing large data caches. Its API is available for most popular languages.
To install Memcached, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install memcached
To upgrade Memcached, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade memcached
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- memcached.1.4.4.nupkg (595856648538) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- memcached.exe (b4217324a541) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- memcached_pthreadGC2.dll (27ff353f1eee) - ## / 42 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Memcached 1.4.4||2919||Sunday, February 19, 2012||approved|
|Memcached 1.4.2||253||Sunday, February 19, 2012|
|Memcached 1.2.6||296||Sunday, February 19, 2012|
|Memcached 1.2.5||213||Sunday, February 19, 2012|
|Memcached 1.2.4||237||Sunday, February 19, 2012|
Discussion for the Memcached Package
- This discussion is only about Memcached and the Memcached package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Memcached, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.