Downloads of v 2.9.7079
TeX is a typesetting system written by Donald Ervin Knuth who says that it is "intended for the creation of beautiful books - and especially for books that contain a lot of mathematics".
To install MiKTeX, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install miktex
To upgrade MiKTeX, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade miktex
#Install-VirtualPackage 'miktex.install' 'miktex.portable'
Virus Scan Results
- miktex.2.9.7079.nupkg (8669196cd1e9) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|MiKTeX 2.9.7100||2647||Tuesday, June 11, 2019||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.7086||4250||Wednesday, May 29, 2019||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.7079||2678||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.7031.01||4233||Thursday, May 9, 2019||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6942||6423||Sunday, February 3, 2019||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6850||6360||Thursday, October 4, 2018||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6813||2619||Saturday, September 8, 2018||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6643||8137||Monday, March 12, 2018||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6615||2135||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6520||6020||Thursday, November 9, 2017||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6361||7345||Saturday, June 3, 2017||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6326||2292||Saturday, April 29, 2017||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6236||4296||Sunday, January 29, 2017||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6219||1726||Thursday, January 12, 2017||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6161.01||2318||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX (Portable) 2.9.6161||307||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6069.3||1874||Wednesday, October 12, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6069.2||2404||Friday, September 9, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6069.1||1189||Monday, August 22, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6069||1187||Tuesday, August 16, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.6022||782||Tuesday, June 28, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.5997||260||Saturday, June 4, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.5987||212||Wednesday, May 25, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.5872||1679||Monday, February 8, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.5857||753||Saturday, January 23, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.5823.01||567||Wednesday, January 13, 2016||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.5721||1372||Sunday, September 27, 2015||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.5105||3533||Tuesday, January 14, 2014||approved|
|MiKTeX 2.9.4813||700||Wednesday, July 31, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the MiKTeX Package
- This discussion is only about MiKTeX and the MiKTeX package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MiKTeX, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.