Downloads of v 7.32
mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client
mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
To install mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mirc
To upgrade mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mirc
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- mirc743.exe (bec75df18083) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mirc.7.32.nupkg (0cdecdd6aac4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
mIRC Co. Ltd
|mIRC 7.51||203||Tuesday, September 19, 2017||approved|
|mIRC 7.49||337||Friday, May 26, 2017||approved|
|mIRC 7.48||154||Sunday, April 16, 2017||approved|
|mIRC 7.47||317||Tuesday, January 24, 2017||approved|
|mIRC 7.46||390||Sunday, August 7, 2016||approved|
|mIRC 7.45||146||Tuesday, May 10, 2016||approved|
|mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client 7.34||1058||Friday, July 18, 2014||approved|
|mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client 7.32||432||Thursday, May 30, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client Package
- This discussion is only about mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client and the mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.