Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Mouse Without Borders
Mouse Without Borders is a project that allows you to reach across your PC's as if they were part of one single desktop. You can move files between the 2 computers simply by dragging them from one desktop to another. In fact you can control up to four computers from a single mouse and keyboard with no extra hardware needed.
To install Mouse Without Borders, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mousewithoutborders
To upgrade Mouse Without Borders, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mousewithoutborders
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- mousewithoutborders.126.96.36.199.nupkg (d3cc7c8319d3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Mouse Without Borders 2.1.5||548||Monday, January 4, 2016||approved|
|Mouse Without Borders 188.8.131.522||2028||Tuesday, May 7, 2013|
|Mouse Without Borders 184.108.40.2064||381||Friday, November 30, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 220.127.116.11||257||Friday, August 24, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 18.104.22.168||168||Tuesday, July 31, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 22.214.171.124||143||Monday, July 2, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 126.96.36.199||152||Thursday, June 21, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 2.1.2||132||Monday, June 18, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 188.8.131.52||182||Monday, November 14, 2011|
Discussion for the Mouse Without Borders Package
- This discussion is only about Mouse Without Borders and the Mouse Without Borders package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Mouse Without Borders, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.