Downloads of v 0.84.03
View information about the movies stored on your computer.
- Creation of categories possible to group similar movies.
- Automatically detects movie files added to the specified directories and adds them to the correct category.
- Automatically collects movie details and posters from the Internet (currently IMDb.com and MovieMeter.nl supported)
- Movie information is collected in the background using multiple threads
- DPI-aware and zooming available in both main window and dialogs.
- Search for title, year, director, genre, etc.
- Highly portable, saves your settings and database to XML
- Multi-language user interface.
To install Movie Explorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install movieexplorer
To upgrade Movie Explorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade movieexplorer
$packageName = 'movieexplorer' $url = 'https://github.com//anlarke/MovieExplorer/releases/download/v0.84c/MovieExplorer084c-32bit.zip' $checksum = '8dc0218fa1649b8341b422e4c758269f' $checksumType = 'md5' $url64 = 'https://github.com//anlarke/MovieExplorer/releases/download/v0.84c/MovieExplorer084c-64bit.zip' $checksum64 = '49761b016f31b32c9d193bd1b6fd026d' $checksumType64 = 'md5' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "MovieExplorer.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- movieexplorer.0.84.03.nupkg (1fef1b76f86e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MovieExplorer.exe (ce9b3d9c06b8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MovieExplorer.exe (83bf2d0da391) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MovieExplorer084c-64bit.zip (88e3012ef06e) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MovieExplorer084c-32bit.zip (45fe62355738) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2012 Ryan Jay
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Movie Explorer 0.84.03||410||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|Movie Explorer 0.84.02||221||Monday, April 18, 2016||approved|
|Movie Explorer 0.84.01||249||Wednesday, July 8, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Movie Explorer Package
- This discussion is only about Movie Explorer and the Movie Explorer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Movie Explorer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.