Downloads of v 1.81
MozillaCacheView is a small utility that reads the cache folder of Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape Web browsers, and displays the list of all files currently stored in the cache.
For each cache file, the following information is displayed: URL, Content type, File size, Last modified time, Last fetched time, Expiration time, Fetch count, Server name, and more.
You can easily select one or more items from the cache list, and then extract the files to another folder, or copy the URLs list to the clipboard.
To install MozillaCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mozillacacheview
To upgrade MozillaCacheView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mozillacacheview
$packageName = 'mozillacacheview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mozillacacheview.zip' $checksum = '0af82e8000371171b6e40a07e9c3424256650baae617ad108d248ddcf2dc01de' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- mozillacacheview.1.81.nupkg (a9787e8bf3e8) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mozillacacheview.zip (0af82e800037) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|MozillaCacheView 1.81||80||Wednesday, November 21, 2018||approved|
|MozillaCacheView 1.80||180||Friday, March 30, 2018||approved|
|MozillaCacheView 1.76||174||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|MozillaCacheView 1.75||187||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|MozillaCacheView 1.69||310||Friday, November 27, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the MozillaCacheView Package
- This discussion is only about MozillaCacheView and the MozillaCacheView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MozillaCacheView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.