Downloads of v 2.7.10
Master Password is a completely new way of thinking about passwords.
It consists of an algorithm that implements the core idea and applications for various platforms making the alogirthm available to users on a variety of devices and platforms.
Benefits of using Master Password:
- You don't need to think up a new strong password every time you make a new account - Master Password gives you the key for it.
- You don't need to try remembering a password you created two years ago for that one account - Master Password gives you the key for it.
- You don't need to try to keep password lists in sync or stored somewhere easily accessible - Master Password keys can be created anywhere.
- You don't need to trust that a service will be online and stay online - Master Password is availale everywhere, even offline.
- If you feel at risk of your device being stolen or confiscated, you can set a fake master password, delete my user or wipe it worry-free.
- You don't need to worry about your password manager website getting hacked, your phone getting duplicated, somebody taking a picture of your passwords book - Master Password stores no secrets.
Master Password users have no more passwords. They have a password. Their password is their single master key for unlocking all doors.
The details of how Master Password works are available here.
One, two, enter.
There are about three steps to using Master Password:
- Enter your master password.
- Enter the name of the site.
- View or copy/paste the generated (not stored!) password.
To install MasterPassword Java-Gui, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mpw
To upgrade MasterPassword Java-Gui, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mpw
Virus Scan Results
- mpw.2.7.10.nupkg (4fc2c72508fc) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mpw.portable (= 2.7.10)
Copyright © 2011-2017 Maarten Billemont
|MasterPassword Java-Gui 2.7.10||84||Friday, January 25, 2019||approved|
|MasterPassword desktop/GUI 2.3||396||Friday, April 28, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the MasterPassword Java-Gui Package
- This discussion is only about MasterPassword Java-Gui and the MasterPassword Java-Gui package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MasterPassword Java-Gui, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.