Downloads of v 3.0.2
The SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild allows easy analysis of any .NET project with SonarQube.
To install SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install msbuild-sonarqube-runner
To upgrade SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade msbuild-sonarqube-runner
$packageName = 'msbuild-sonarqube-runner' $url = 'https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-scanner-msbuild/releases/download/184.108.40.2066/sonar-scanner-msbuild-220.127.116.116.zip' $checksum = '59a379d79e11d5975585696bfb69e5a6f5092ea4' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName ` -url "$url" ` -unzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -checksumType 'sha1' ` -checksum "$checksum"
Virus Scan Results
This package has no dependencies.
SonarSource SA and Microsoft Corporation
|SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 3.0.2||61||Wednesday, August 9, 2017||approved|
|SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 3.0.1||918||Monday, July 24, 2017||approved|
|SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 3.0.0||1955||Tuesday, June 13, 2017||approved|
|SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 2.3.2||515||Monday, May 22, 2017||approved|
|SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 2.3||1746||Wednesday, April 19, 2017||approved|
|SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 2.1||10456||Monday, July 11, 2016||approved|
|SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 18.104.22.16860205||602||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|MSBuild SonarQube Runner 22.214.171.12450831||357||Monday, August 31, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild Package
- This discussion is only about SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild and the SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.