Downloads of v 184.108.40.206
The MSBuild Community Tasks Project is an open source project for MSBuild tasks. The goal of the project is to provide a collection of open source tasks for MSBuild.
To install MSBuild Community Tasks, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install msbuild.communitytasks
To upgrade MSBuild Community Tasks, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade msbuild.communitytasks
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'msbuild.communitytasks' 'msi' '/quiet' 'https://github.com/loresoft/msbuildtasks/releases/download/220.127.116.11/MSBuild.Community.Tasks.v18.104.22.168.msi'
Virus Scan Results
- msbuild.communitytasks.22.214.171.124.nupkg (ed1028f05ee4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MSBuild.Community.Tasks.v126.96.36.199.msi (1ef2f74962d8) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2015, LoreSoft All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of LoreSoft nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
|MSBuild Community Tasks 188.8.131.52||4581||Wednesday, June 14, 2017||approved|
|MSBuild Community Tasks 184.108.40.206||2071||Monday, February 22, 2016||approved|
|MSBuild Community Tasks 220.127.116.11||2873||Thursday, July 3, 2014||approved|
|msbuild.communitytasks 18.104.22.1687||901||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|msbuild.communitytasks 22.214.171.1246||556||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the MSBuild Community Tasks Package
- This discussion is only about MSBuild Community Tasks and the MSBuild Community Tasks package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MSBuild Community Tasks, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.