Downloads of v 1.4.31
msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable)
In the default mode, it transmits a mail to an SMTP server (for example at a free mail provider) which takes care of further delivery.
To use this program with your mail user agent (MUA), create a configuration file with your mail account(s) and tell your MUA to call msmtp instead of /usr/sbin/sendmail.
To install msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install msmtp.portable
To upgrade msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade msmtp.portable
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- msmtp.portable.1.4.31.nupkg (f5f4534c9d4e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- msmtp-1.4.31-w32.zip (9e4e79e38aaf) - ## / 50 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable) 1.6.1||679||Sunday, January 25, 2015||approved|
|msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable) 1.4.32||371||Tuesday, May 13, 2014|
|msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable) 1.4.31||324||Thursday, February 20, 2014|
Discussion for the msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable) and the msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or msmtp - an SMTP client (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.