Downloads of v 4.1
This program is for those of you, who want to:
put up to 252 different files (MPEG2, Quicktime MOV, MKV/AVC, AVI/AVC, M2TS/MTS, TS, TRP, M2V, VC1, 264, MP4, MPLS, IFO, etc.) or AVCHD / Blu-ray / DVD / VIDEO_TS folders
in one place and navigate all these via nice 1080p top menu:
XMB style MENU: up-to 252 scrollable titles (similar to Playstation3 cross-media-bar XMB)
- SLIDE MENU: up-to 252 scrollable titles (similar to Apple iTunes)
CAROUSEL MENU: up-to 252 scrollable titles
TITLE-LIST MENU: 21 pages x 12 titles
- NO MENU: 252 directly selectable titles during playback
- POP-UP MENU for each title
To install multiAVCHD, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install multiavchd
To upgrade multiAVCHD, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade multiavchd
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- multiavchd.4.1.nupkg (1d07d7a692f6) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|multiAVCHD 4.1||795||Thursday, November 29, 2012|
Discussion for the multiAVCHD Package
- This discussion is only about multiAVCHD and the multiAVCHD package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or multiAVCHD, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.