Downloads of v 1.10
A basic launcher for Mupen64Plus.
Mupen64Plus-Qt utilizes the console UI to launch games. It contains support for most of the command line parameters. These can be viewed by running Mupen64Plus from a terminal with the --help parameter.
To install Mupen64Plus-Qt, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mupen64plus-qt
To upgrade Mupen64Plus-Qt, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mupen64plus-qt
$packageName = 'Mupen64Plus-Qt' $version = '1.10' $url = "https://github.com/dh4/mupen64plus-qt/releases/download/$version/mupen64plus-qt_win_$version.zip" $fileFullPath = "$ENV:TEMP\chocolatey\$packageName\$packageName.zip" $destination = "$ENV:ChocolateyInstall\lib\mupen64plus\tools" Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $fileFullPath $url Get-ChocolateyUnzip $fileFullPath $destination $commProgs = [environment]::getfolderpath('CommonPrograms') $userProgs = [environment]::getfolderpath('Programs') Install-ChocolateyShortcut -shortcutFilePath "$commProgs\Mupen64Plus-Qt.lnk" -targetPath "$destination\mupen64plus-qt.exe" Install-ChocolateyShortcut -shortcutFilePath "$userProgs\Mupen64Plus-Qt.lnk" -targetPath "$destination\mupen64plus-qt.exe"
Remove-Item -Path "$ENV:ChocolateyInstall\lib\mupen64plus\tools\mupen64plus-qt.exe" Remove-Item -Path "$ENV:ChocolateyInstall\lib\mupen64plus\tools\README.txt" $commProgs = [environment]::getfolderpath('CommonPrograms') $userProgs = [environment]::getfolderpath('Programs') Remove-Item -Path "$commProgs\Mupen64Plus-Qt.lnk" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue Remove-Item -Path "$userProgs\Mupen64Plus-Qt.lnk" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
Virus Scan Results
- mupen64plus-qt.1.10.nupkg (55cb8542725b) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mupen64plus-qt_win_1.10.zip (db7956be2b7a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Mupen64Plus-Qt 1.10||504||Friday, October 7, 2016||approved|
|Mupen64Plus-Qt 1.8||237||Friday, January 1, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Mupen64Plus-Qt Package
- This discussion is only about Mupen64Plus-Qt and the Mupen64Plus-Qt package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Mupen64Plus-Qt, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.