Downloads of v 1.65
MyLastSearch utility scans the cache and history files of your Web browser, and locate all search queries that you made with the most popular search engines (Google, Yahoo and MSN) and with popular social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, MySpace).
The search queries that you made are displayed in a table with the following columns: Search Text, Search Engine, Search Time, Search Type (General, Video, Images), Web Browser, and the search URL.
You can select one or more search queries and then copy them to the clipboard or save them into text/html/xml file.
To install MyLastSearch, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mylastsearch
To upgrade MyLastSearch, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mylastsearch
$packageName = 'mylastsearch' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mylastsearch.zip' $checksum = '1c9ac237f092c9a9c420993b39e1ec57af88be13b9bffe87d6c6fac82b3277e1' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- mylastsearch.1.65.nupkg (9bc1678bea2b) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mylastsearch.zip (1c9ac237f092) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|MyLastSearch 1.65||283||Wednesday, September 27, 2017||approved|
|MyLastSearch 1.64||331||Saturday, June 20, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the MyLastSearch Package
- This discussion is only about MyLastSearch and the MyLastSearch package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MyLastSearch, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.