Downloads of v 1.8.11
Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient it will be to manage your phone with our software. Since it's first release MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for smartphones. The software is constantly updated with new features.
To install MyPhoneExplorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install myphoneexplorer
To upgrade MyPhoneExplorer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade myphoneexplorer
$packageName = 'myphoneexplorer' $installerType = 'EXE' $32BitUrl = 'https://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_Setup_1.8.11.exe' $checksum = 'e079a4c9ef50441569f4a2e7e02cee6bf36bbc98' $checksumType = 'sha1' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$32BitUrl" -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- myphoneexplorer.1.8.11.nupkg (3762787c3b0e) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- MyPhoneExplorer_Setup_1.8.11.exe (13dea861eada) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.11||476||Saturday, December 15, 2018||approved|
|MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.10||26||Saturday, December 15, 2018||approved|
|MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.9||397||Sunday, July 8, 2018||approved|
|MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.8||915||Monday, January 30, 2017||approved|
|MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.7||393||Thursday, June 2, 2016||approved|
|MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.6||314||Wednesday, November 11, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the MyPhoneExplorer Package
- This discussion is only about MyPhoneExplorer and the MyPhoneExplorer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MyPhoneExplorer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.