Downloads of v 1.50
MozillaCookiesView is an alternative to the standard 'Cookie Manager' provided by Netscape and Mozilla browsers. It displays the details of all cookies stored inside the cookies file (cookies.txt) in one table, and allows you to save the cookies list into text, HTML or XML file, delete unwanted cookies, and backup/restore the cookies file.
To install MozillaCookiesView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mzcv
To upgrade MozillaCookiesView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mzcv
$packageName = 'mzcv' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mzcv.zip' $checksum = 'a0cd6b7cf8fa0c9dae133d37b411c7a14f77a341' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- mzcv.1.50.nupkg (230088142cb3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mzcv.zip (02e2a631e56d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2004 NirSoft
|MozillaCookiesView 1.56||301||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|MozillaCookiesView 1.55||270||Sunday, March 26, 2017||approved|
|MozillaCookiesView 1.51||197||Sunday, December 11, 2016||approved|
|MozillaCookiesView 1.50||288||Thursday, February 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the MozillaCookiesView Package
- This discussion is only about MozillaCookiesView and the MozillaCookiesView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MozillaCookiesView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.