Downloads of v 2.14
The Netwide Assembler, NASM, is an 80x86 and x86-64 assembler designed for portability and modularity. It supports a range of object file formats, including Linux and *BSD a.out, ELF, COFF, Mach-O, Microsoft 16-bit OBJ, Win32 and Win64. It will also output plain binary files. Its syntax is designed to be simple and easy to understand, similar to Intel's but less complex. It supports all currently known x86 architectural extensions, and has strong support for macros.
To install NetWide Assembler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nasm
To upgrade NetWide Assembler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nasm
Install-ChocolateyPackage 'nasm' 'exe' '/S' ` 'http://www.nasm.us/pub/nasm/releasebuilds/2.14/win32/nasm-2.14-installer-x86.exe' ` 'http://www.nasm.us/pub/nasm/releasebuilds/2.14/win64/nasm-2.14-installer-x64.exe' ` -Checksum '9486f44e1fe884675f0aac979975d43debab581a33714b99ccca81bdc974b3e5' -ChecksumType 'sha256' ` -Checksum64 'a50039da38272b129c222e649fccba41771865592b538763b656993ea192876a' -ChecksumType64 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- nasm.2.14.nupkg (68ea3c90a1f6) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nasm-2.14-installer-x64.exe (a50039da3827) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nasm-2.14-installer-x86.exe (9486f44e1fe8) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 1996-2017 the NASM Authors - All rights reserved.
|NetWide Assembler 2.14||2574||Tuesday, November 13, 2018||approved|
|NetWide Assembler 2.13.03||3951||Monday, March 5, 2018||approved|
|NetWide Assembler 2.13.02||2448||Tuesday, December 5, 2017||approved|
|NetWide Assembler 2.13.01||922||Monday, July 17, 2017||approved|
|NetWide Assembler 2.12.02||2157||Friday, August 12, 2016||approved|
|NetWide Assembler 2.12.01||319||Wednesday, May 11, 2016||approved|
|NetWide Assembler 2.10.06||1235||Thursday, December 6, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the NetWide Assembler Package
- This discussion is only about NetWide Assembler and the NetWide Assembler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NetWide Assembler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.