Downloads of v 1.11
NetBScanner is a network scanner tool that scans all computers in the IP addresses range you choose, using NetBIOS protocol.
For every computer located by this NetBIOS scanner, the following information is displayed: IP Address, Computer Name, Workgroup or Domain, MAC Address, and the company that manufactured the network adapter (determined according to the MAC address).
NetBScanner also shows whether a computer is a Master Browser.
You can easily select one or more computers found by NetBScanner, and then export the list into csv/tab-delimited/xml/html file.
To install NetBScanner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install netbscanner
To upgrade NetBScanner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade netbscanner
$packageName = 'netbscanner' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/netbscanner.zip' $checksum = 'f4970e58d94ef7112924b16ae81187e18d9bad26d407e9b6a37172c5d5973c3c' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- netbscanner.1.11.nupkg (1c63e860ebec) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- netbscanner.exe (5906fd255354) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- netbscanner.zip (f4970e58d94e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2012 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|NetBScanner 1.11||619||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|NetBScanner 1.10||207||Monday, January 4, 2016||approved|
|NetBScanner 1.08||200||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the NetBScanner Package
- This discussion is only about NetBScanner and the NetBScanner package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NetBScanner, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.