- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 1.0.25:
16 Sep 2015
- John Cruikshank
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 29 Dec 2015.
A simple command line program for sending a magic packet (Wake-On-Lan) to a target physical (MAC) address.
md5: 2C333FD98DA25A245E9ED7B5D2D061B1 | sha1: D1864B96F57F46E8AB8FF2E8B2BB87BD59B7AE08
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about NetMagic and the NetMagic package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NetMagic, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.