Downloads of v 1.13
The network usage data is collected every hour by Windows operating systems and includes the following information: The name and description of the service or application, the name and SID of the user, the network adapter, and the total number of bytes sent and received by the specified service/application.
This tools works on Windows 8 and Windows 10. Previous versions of Windows are not supported because the operating system doesn't collect the network usage information.
Start Using NetworkUsageView
NetworkUsageView doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. In order to start using it, simply run the executable file - NetworkUsageView.exe
After running NetworkUsageView - if the SRUDB.dat database file is locked , NetworkUsageView will ask you whether you want to run it as administrator in order to access the locked file. If the file is not locked, NetworkUsageView will load it instantly.
To install Nir NetworkUsageView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install networkusageview
To upgrade Nir NetworkUsageView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade networkusageview
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'networkusageview' $url = 'https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/networkusageview.zip' $url64 = 'https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/networkusageview-x64.zip' $checksum = 'BD731A452B7B564203DB59D57E9658DAC920DEEBAEC2459D10D424958092A04A' $checksum64 = '754EEA3689C2ECD60BC4C989E9181CF6956777FDC3303A7582195E90E840E35E' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir\NetworkUsageView" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- networkusageview.1.13.nupkg (d8db1cf99ab5) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- networkusageview-x64.zip (754eea3689c2) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- networkusageview.zip (bd731a452b7b) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2017 Nir Sofer
|Nir NetworkUsageView 1.13||51||Friday, April 5, 2019||approved|
|Nir NetworkUsageView 1.12||67||Sunday, December 2, 2018||approved|
|Nir NetworkUsageView 1.10||154||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|Nir NetworkUsageView 1.07||202||Thursday, December 28, 2017||approved|
|Nir NetworkUsageView 1.06||189||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||approved|
|Nir NetworkUsageView 1.00||233||Sunday, July 2, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Nir NetworkUsageView Package
- This discussion is only about Nir NetworkUsageView and the Nir NetworkUsageView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Nir NetworkUsageView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.