Downloads of v 1.12.2
nginx [engine x] is an HTTP and reverse proxy server, a mail proxy server, a generic TCP/UDP proxy server, as well as a load balancer and an HTTP cache.
To install nginx, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nginx
To upgrade nginx, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nginx
$packageName = 'nginx' $url = 'https://www.nginx.org/download/nginx-1.12.2.zip' $checksum = 'fec5b080758e7cc5f607d5cae4b332fe872f267b2bb5d3f8ccdd9a888fb8011b' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- nginx.1.12.2.nupkg (0d0a6447d79b) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nginx-1.12.2.zip (fec5b080758e) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Nginx, Inc.
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|nginx 1.12.2||252||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|nginx 1.12.1||1332||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|nginx 1.12.0||958||Wednesday, April 12, 2017||approved|
|nginx 1.10.3||960||Tuesday, January 31, 2017||approved|
|nginx 1.10.2||2078||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|nginx 1.10.1||765||Wednesday, June 1, 2016||approved|
|nginx 1.8.0||559||Friday, October 2, 2015||approved|
|nginx 1.6.2||3118||Tuesday, November 25, 2014||approved|
|nginx 220.127.116.1130523||784||Thursday, May 23, 2013|
|nginx 18.104.22.16830213||239||Wednesday, February 13, 2013|
|nginx 22.214.171.12430212||185||Tuesday, February 12, 2013|
Discussion for the nginx Package
- This discussion is only about nginx and the nginx package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or nginx, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.