Downloads of v 188.8.131.5230709
NirCmd is a small command-line utility that allows you to do some useful tasks without displaying any user interface. By running NirCmd with simple command-line option, you can write and delete values and keys in the Registry, write values into INI file, dial to your internet account or connect to a VPN network, restart windows or shut down the computer, create shortcut to a file, change the created/modified date of a file, change your display settings, turn off your monitor, open the door of your CD-ROM drive, and more …
To install NirCmd, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nircmd
To upgrade NirCmd, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nircmd
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- nircmd-x64.zip (a904ff48f3bf) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nircmd.zip (22ccb5ea6374) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nircmd.184.108.40.20630709.nupkg (f7639c5e6981) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2003–2012 Nir Sofer
|NirCmd 220.127.116.1171108||4912||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||approved|
|NirCmd 18.104.22.16871106||210||Monday, November 6, 2017||approved|
|NirCmd 22.214.171.12461107||5397||Monday, November 7, 2016||approved|
|NirCmd 2.81||1075||Monday, May 23, 2016||approved|
|NirCmd 2.75||2004||Monday, August 12, 2013|
|NirCmd 126.96.36.19930709||295||Tuesday, July 9, 2013|
|NirCmd 2.71||307||Tuesday, July 9, 2013|
Discussion for the NirCmd Package
- This discussion is only about NirCmd and the NirCmd package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NirCmd, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.