Downloads of v 3.35
Every time that you type an email address or name in the message window of MS-Outlook, it automatically offer you a list of users and email address that you can choose. This feature is known as 'AutoComplete' and Outlook automatically build this emails list according to user activity and save it into a file with .NK2 extension.
In some circumstances, you may need to repair or modify the values appeared in the AutoComplete list, or you may want to remove unwanted email addresses and/or to add new email addresses. MS-Outlook doesn't provide any ability to edit this AutoComplete list, so this is where NK2Edit software can help you.
To install NK2Edit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nk2edit
To upgrade NK2Edit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nk2edit
Virus Scan Results
- nk2edit.3.35.nupkg (89de79a797a5) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nk2edit.install (= 3.35)
© 2010 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|NK2Edit 3.35||298||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.30||266||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.27||217||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.26||268||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.21||246||Tuesday, May 31, 2016||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.16||229||Monday, April 11, 2016||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.15||253||Thursday, March 31, 2016||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.12||232||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.11||224||Wednesday, November 25, 2015||approved|
|NK2Edit 3.09||259||Saturday, April 18, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the NK2Edit Package
- This discussion is only about NK2Edit and the NK2Edit package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NK2Edit, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.