Downloads of v 3.40
Every time that you type an email address or name in the message window of MS-Outlook, it automatically offer you a list of users and email address that you can choose. This feature is known as 'AutoComplete' and Outlook automatically build this emails list according to user activity and save it into a file with .NK2 extension.
In some circumstances, you may need to repair or modify the values appeared in the AutoComplete list, or you may want to remove unwanted email addresses and/or to add new email addresses. MS-Outlook doesn't provide any ability to edit this AutoComplete list, so this is where NK2Edit software can help you.
To install NK Edit (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nk2edit.portable
To upgrade NK Edit (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nk2edit.portable
$packageName = 'nk2edit.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/nk2edit.zip' $checksum = '265539a4811bc17c5fcb4ed0c124eec49d9afd628e5e7869b09722e6e3fffe5c' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/nk2edit-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '7f4acc777c5028e5c70ada2091e41b40a1081a36d8a9986ed1ef283e03bb7758' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "nk2edit.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- nk2edit.portable.3.40.nupkg (07d13806693d) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nk2edit-x64.zip (7f4acc777c50) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nk2edit.zip (265539a4811b) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2010 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.40||10||Monday, June 24, 2019||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.37||63||Wednesday, November 21, 2018||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.35||172||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.30||236||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.27||292||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.26||272||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.21||187||Wednesday, June 1, 2016||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.20||259||Thursday, May 5, 2016||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.16||201||Monday, April 11, 2016||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.15||223||Thursday, March 31, 2016||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.12||217||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.11||239||Wednesday, November 25, 2015||approved|
|NK Edit (Portable) 3.09||288||Saturday, April 18, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the NK Edit (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about NK Edit (Portable) and the NK Edit (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NK Edit (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.