Downloads of v 3.0-beta1
Nullsoft Scriptable Install System
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a professional open source system to create Windows installers. It is designed to be as small and flexible as possible and is therefore very suitable for internet distribution.
Being a user's first experience with your product, a stable and reliable installer is an important component of succesful software. With NSIS you can create such installers that are capable of doing everything that is needed to setup your software.
NSIS is script-based and allows you to create the logic to handle even the most complex installation tasks. Many plug-ins and scripts are already available: you can create web installers, communicate with Windows and other software components, install or update shared components and more.
To install Nullsoft Scriptable Install System, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nsis
--version 3.0-beta1 --pre
To upgrade Nullsoft Scriptable Install System, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nsis
--version 3.0-beta1 --pre
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- nsis.3.0-beta1.nupkg (c57cc6a25c6d) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nsis.install (= 3.0-beta1)
© 1999 NSIS Contributors
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.02.0.20160720||10932||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.02||169||Thursday, July 27, 2017||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.01.0.20160420||575||Wednesday, April 20, 2016||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.0||959||Monday, July 25, 2016||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.0-beta2||1475||Sunday, October 4, 2015||exempted|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 3.0-beta1||898||Thursday, April 9, 2015||exempted|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.51||4002||Wednesday, April 20, 2016||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 188.8.131.5260103||4962||Monday, January 4, 2016||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.50||124||Monday, December 28, 2015||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.49||360||Wednesday, December 16, 2015||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.48||141||Saturday, December 12, 2015||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 2.47||381||Wednesday, December 9, 2015||approved|
|Nullsoft Scriptable Install System 184.108.40.20650406||10592||Monday, April 6, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Nullsoft Scriptable Install System Package
- This discussion is only about Nullsoft Scriptable Install System and the Nullsoft Scriptable Install System package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Nullsoft Scriptable Install System, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.