Downloads of v 1.0
choco install nsm
Nifty site manager (nsm) is a cross-platform open source git-like and
LaTeX-like command-line dynamic and static site generator.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install nifty site manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nsm
To upgrade nifty site manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nsm
md5: DBA771FBB7840C414514E1EAB8B5E151 | sha1: 815CF5A4991EF01B377BA5E54DDBD06A3C9233D7 | sha256: 7535D92309543019D424A981C14F265C8E1FD5CEF1EBF58DB852EDBDF2A7A8C0 | sha512: EDEE468AFCF1C4F1D94D279730DD25A0FE3F8EF08EB6A7624E5BB618595229DFF35303B3679B480E6C060FC9AA05B242F70C6852E79D642692D7D7A42EC26F56
<p align="center"> <img src="https://github.com/nifty-site-manager/nsm-chocolatey/blob/master/nsm.png?raw=true" width='120'/> </p> ===== Copyright (c) 2015-present [Nicholas Ham](https://n-ham.com). This is the Chocolatey repository for nifty-site-manager, a cross-platform git-like and LaTeX-like command-line site manager. It contains an executable version of nsm. Website: \[[Official](https://nift.cc)\] \[[BitBucket](https://nifty-site-manager.bitbucket.io)\] \[[GitHub](https://nifty-site-manager.github.io)\] \[[GitLab](https://nifty-site-manager.gitlab.io)\] \[[Netlify](https://nifty-site-manager.netlify.com/)\] Repositories: \[[BitBucket](https://bitbucket.com/nifty-site-manager/nsm)\] \[[GitHub](https://github.com/nifty-site-manager/nsm)\] \[[GitLab](https://gitlab.com/nifty-site-manager/nsm)\]
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2015 Nicholas Ham Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
This package is released by the author/developer of the software (Nick Ham, https://n-ham.com). You can verify the checksum of the contents with `checksum -t sha256 -f filename`. The checksums should be: * icon.png 5B85C394E505733CE688482F8C2E7C5634D190DB6DF0D1A92F495CCBB2BA1EFB * LICENSE 4126BE6B6819487D5255F01EAB4B696F74E609D21F7984E5D7BACE97EEEA988E * nsm.1.0.nupkg C7D0B9A9F44CE479EF08633A0A5EC1539852631DD93837DE7A778E6B1BCEE909 * nsm.exe 7535D92309543019D424A981C14F265C8E1FD5CEF1EBF58DB852EDBDF2A7A8C0 * nsm.nuspec 2E626EEDCE373DF154D2ACD965998E1FE2969C0DC963100369508DCF2CB177A4 * README.md 076980B6AE179EB758801B266247CEA16957960C91C646385D59CEAF737684DE # You can also use checksum.exe (choco install checksum) and use it # e.g. checksum -t sha256 -f path\to\file Note: checksum verification instructions are optional. VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy.
Virus Scan Results
- nsm.exe (75c56b1e6ff1) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nsm.exe (bf5cd7db3970) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nsm.exe (01580ab337ae) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nsm.1.0.nupkg (15e8e8eeb4a7) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nsm.exe (7535d9230954) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Version 1.0 of nifty site manager
- fixed clone bug
- fixed Jet's config bug
|nifty site manager 1.1||5||Saturday, August 17, 2019||submitted|
|nifty site manager 1.0||43||Sunday, August 11, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the nifty site manager Package
- This discussion is only about nifty site manager and the nifty site manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or nifty site manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.