Downloads of v 1.8.1
NumPy is a general-purpose array-processing package designed to
efficiently manipulate large multi-dimensional arrays of arbitrary
records without sacrificing too much speed for small multi-dimensional
arrays. NumPy is built on the Numeric code base and adds features
introduced by numarray as well as an extended C-API and the ability to
create arrays of arbitrary type which also makes NumPy suitable for
interfacing with general-purpose data-base applications.
There are also basic facilities for discrete fourier transform,
basic linear algebra and random number generation.
To install numpy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install numpy
To upgrade numpy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade numpy
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- numpy.1.8.1.nupkg (3a10c92b78bb) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- python2-x86_32 (≥ 2.7.8)
2013 Numpy developers
|numpy 1.8.1||2246||Tuesday, July 15, 2014|
Discussion for the numpy Package
- This discussion is only about numpy and the numpy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or numpy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.