Downloads of v 3.6.0
This extension allows NUnit to create result files in the V2 format, which is used by many CI servers.
To install NUnit 3 - NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nunit-extension-nunit-v2-result-writer
To upgrade NUnit 3 - NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nunit-extension-nunit-v2-result-writer
NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension 3.6 - August 1, 2017 This release fixes an error in the build and adds a chocolatey package. Issues Resulved * 3 No license file in NuGet package * 4 Integrate chocolatey package in build script NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension 3.5 - October 6, 2016 The first independent release of the nunit-v2-result-writer extension.
Copyright (c) 2017 Charlie Poole Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: B0D3B854CC8B4614A8D2FA50129D0E8B | sha1: FA9240000F187BC4C22D6521656C4F196F2BCABE | sha256: CC8A870F2C898086386D7DB8D48AD73C459E73544D4D29271F495F1D951235A6 | sha512: 30266AF0D62512221133E8C9CC1088CB1E708808047F8F36CDCC9DBCA937C4915B33CDD47D43382CE8C0BB79ABA5F7217A45973AE4ED1ACCB5BF1D0C63C663D9
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by the NUnit Project itself. The binaries are identical to those in the NUnit.Extension.NUnitV2ReportWriter nuget package.
Virus Scan Results
- nunit-extension-nunit-v2-result-writer.3.6.0.nupkg (9e3526f9b272) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nunit-v2-result-writer.dll (cc8a870f2c89) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2016 Charlie Poole
|NUnit 3 - NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension 3.6.0||3582||Wednesday, August 2, 2017||approved|
|NUnit 3 - NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension 3.5.0||181||Monday, July 10, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the NUnit 3 - NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension Package
- This discussion is only about NUnit 3 - NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension and the NUnit 3 - NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NUnit 3 - NUnit V2 Result Writer Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.