Downloads of v 3.5.0
This extension allows NUnit to recognize and load projects in Visual Studio format. It supports files of type .sln, .csproj, .vbproj, .vjsproj, .vcproj and .fsproj.
To install NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nunit-extension-vs-project-loader
To upgrade NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nunit-extension-vs-project-loader
Copyright (c) 2017 Charlie Poole Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by the NUnit Project itself. The binaries are identical to those in the NUnit.Extension.VSProjectLoader nuget package.
md5: 5EBB2A8AC0FB6D356C14F234D457D80C | sha1: 5FCEBF98C6D396297A5C5F6B83844EF76D2EDA13 | sha256: 77204FDA1A85EECB9568814523F552420BDB9E0F263B0DC2F356F30E4BA8F394 | sha512: 670F01B05F3BD73B17F242A3B510674E4B3A76B6112F3BE53551D34C6B0AB576A44055856FF3768E1BA26F1AAB9C4851AE4A6A5508C74925DF75165E2F3FAE15
Virus Scan Results
- vs-project-loader.dll (77204fda1a85) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nunit-extension-vs-project-loader.3.5.0.nupkg (552e96f6e0d3) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2016 Charlie Poole
|NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension 3.8.0||535||Saturday, August 11, 2018||approved|
|NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension 3.7.0||378||Sunday, November 26, 2017||approved|
|NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension 3.6.0||226||Wednesday, August 2, 2017||approved|
|NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension 3.5.0||179||Friday, July 7, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension Package
- This discussion is only about NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension and the NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NUnit 3 - Visual Studio Project Loader Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.