Downloads of v 184.108.40.20680717
NOTE: This package has been deprecated in favour of the NUnit 3 Console Runner package. Please use this package instead.
NUnit is a unit-testing framework for all .Net languages. Initially ported from JUnit, it is an xUnit based unit testing tool for Microsoft .NET. It is written entirely in C# and has been completely redesigned to take advantage of many .NET language features, for example custom attributes and other reflection related capabilities. NUnit brings xUnit to all .NET languages.
To install [Deprecated] NUnit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install nunit
To upgrade [Deprecated] NUnit, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade nunit
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- nunit.220.127.116.1180717.nupkg (d9b1298024f9) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
© 2002 NUnit.org
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|[Deprecated] NUnit 18.104.22.16880717||3696||Tuesday, July 17, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] NUnit Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] NUnit and the [Deprecated] NUnit package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] NUnit, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.