Downloads of v 0.5.56
This CLI tool will help you submit .appxupload packages straight to the Windows Store.
It uses the submission API to achieve this.
To install ober (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ober.portable
To upgrade ober (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ober.portable
MIT License Copyright (c) 2016 Jan De Dobbeleer Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: 664ACD445B1646FB228021AE9062662A | sha1: 2AFF2451FB01FE28BE297C4354035A798E48C4AF | sha256: FA751F7B3C9AB8FF3399FE14415D344F16D25CF4129C1B3F0278259C02D0866D | sha512: C3A2C070A63985F291EA49C64BC521EC7DAD37551CBA35F50D0A31761062D58D742C2FA10F76023B5939C806CE64E1EF06952CC43005DBDA54210E26EFE9BED8
Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. 1) Download binary from https://github.com/JanJoris/ober/releases/download/<version>1.0<version>/ober.exe 2) Compare checksums
Virus Scan Results
- ober.portable.0.5.56.nupkg (2128547ca630) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ober.exe (fa751f7b3c9a) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Â© 2016 JanJoris
|ober (Portable) 0.5.56||306||Wednesday, October 26, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the ober (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about ober (Portable) and the ober (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ober (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.