Downloads of v 4.5.1
OCCT is a stability checking tool that was created back in 2003, and was regularly updated since. It enables you to fully test your computer's stability, using 4 different tests : CPU:OCCT and CPU:Linpack aimed at testing the CPU, GPU:3D for the GPU stability, and Power Supply, a combination of CPU:Linpack and GPU:3D to fully load your Power Supply.
To install OCCT Perestroïka, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install occt
To upgrade OCCT Perestroïka, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade occt
#Install-VirtualPackage 'occt.portable' 'occt.install'
Virus Scan Results
- occt.4.5.1.nupkg (de5f34fedc96) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|OCCT Perestroïka 4.5.1||480||Tuesday, December 26, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the OCCT Perestroïka Package
- This discussion is only about OCCT Perestroïka and the OCCT Perestroïka package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or OCCT Perestroïka, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.