Downloads of v 3.1.0
o2gen is a CommandLine tool for generating c# and vb.net POCO classes from OData feeds.
To install odata2poco-commandline, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install odata2poco-commandline
To upgrade odata2poco-commandline, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade odata2poco-commandline
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2016-2019 Mohamed Hassan Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
md5: 5B348FD9E438DDC3C4D6C6CF23B7975D | sha1: 857AD139FB46A9583216BB735C47FF3082A1E545 | sha256: 7689E950AD2D0A56AFC12084B80016B3604BAE94804DA1B694D1C5A436B422A9 | sha512: D8D10CF1FA6DC3239953F352C330026680B547B1658DB621F1BC88226292763D7D51EDB47B9482CBE591DA09E9DF54DE7959A1C6DCBFCAEEC5829CBA53A376B4
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by the odata2poco Project itself. Any binaries will be identical to other package types published by the project, in particular the odata2poco-commandline and ODdata2Poco.commandLine NuGet package.
Virus Scan Results
- odata2poco-commandline.3.1.0.nupkg (df9da580bb63) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- O2Pgen.exe (7689e950ad2d) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- No dependencies.
Copyright � 2016-2018, Mohamed Hassan
|odata2poco-commandline 3.1.0||52||Friday, March 8, 2019||approved|
|odata2poco-commandline 3.0.3||26||Monday, February 25, 2019||approved|
|OData2Poco-CommandLine (Install) 2.2.1||328||Wednesday, April 26, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the odata2poco-commandline Package
- This discussion is only about odata2poco-commandline and the odata2poco-commandline package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or odata2poco-commandline, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.