Downloads of v 0.1.1
1Password apps are available on just about every platform, but they’ve always had the same dependency: a graphical interface. Now all of 1Password is available with just two characters:
The 1Password command-line tool makes your 1Password account accessible entirely from the command line. A simple op signin will securely authenticate you with the 1Password service and give you access to a wide range of capabilities.
$tools = Split-Path $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $content = Join-Path (Split-Path $tools) 'content' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName 'op' ` -Url 'https://cache.agilebits.com/dist/1P/op/pkg/v0.1.1/op_windows_386_v0.1.1.zip' ` -Checksum '49F4590D9344B938BD3519A9471591B8DEE1DBE6EEA83864969CFF7C0F1E9D43' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256' ` -Url64 'https://cache.agilebits.com/dist/1P/op/pkg/v0.1.1/op_windows_amd64_v0.1.1.zip' ` -Checksum64 '63F5026FB9FE2431050C7EF9D3AF178B8108D70D995DC0732A4184160B1DF946' ` -ChecksumType64 'SHA256' ` -UnzipLocation $content
Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName '1passwordforwindows' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -Silent '/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-' ` -File (Get-UninstallRegistryKey -SoftwareName '1Password 6').UninstallString
Virus Scan Results
- op.0.1.1.nupkg (8057cea79a61) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- op_windows_amd64_v0.1.1.zip (63f5026fb9fe) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- op_windows_386_v0.1.1.zip (49f4590d9344) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|1Password CLI 0.1.1||6||Tuesday, September 12, 2017||submitted|
Discussion for the 1Password CLI Package
- This discussion is only about 1Password CLI and the 1Password CLI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or 1Password CLI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.