Downloads of v 2.4.39
OpenLDAP for Windows package is based on OpenLDAP 2.4.34 and includes most of the features available on Linux. The default backend is Berkeley DB with SSL support. OpenLDAP for Windows features complete Unicode support. The package has been tested on Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
To install OpenLDAP for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install openldap
To upgrade OpenLDAP for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade openldap
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- openldap.2.4.39.nupkg (7eaff2f1e7b9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- OpenldapforWindows.exe (76f7483bae6a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|OpenLDAP for Windows 2.4.39||1220||Tuesday, July 1, 2014|
|OpenLDAP for Windows 2.4.34||409||Thursday, May 16, 2013|
Discussion for the OpenLDAP for Windows Package
- This discussion is only about OpenLDAP for Windows and the OpenLDAP for Windows package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or OpenLDAP for Windows, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.