Downloads of v 2.3.6
OpenVPN is a full-featured open source SSL VPN solution that accommodates a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, Wi-Fi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing, failover, and fine-grained access-controls. Starting with the fundamental premise that complexity is the enemy of security, OpenVPN offers a cost-effective, lightweight alternative to other VPN technologies that is well-targeted for the SME and enterprise markets.
Install with the following options:
/SELECTSHORTCUTS=1 - create the start menu shortcuts
/SELECTOPENVPN=1 - OpenVPN itself
/SELECTSERVICE=1 - install the OpenVPN service
/SELECTTAP=1 - install the TAP device driver
/SELECTOPENVPNGUI=1 - install the default OpenVPN GUI
/SELECTASSOCIATIONS=1 - associate with .ovpn files
/SELECTOPENSSLUTILITIES=1 - install the utilities for generating public-private key pairs
/SELECTEASYRSA=1 - install the RSA X509 certificate management scripts
/SELECTPATH=1 - add openvpn.exe in PATH
/SELECTOPENSSLDLLS=1 - dependencies - OpenSSL DLL's
/SELECTLZODLLS=1 - dependencies - LZO compressor DLL's
/SELECT_PKCS11DLLS=1 - dependencies - PCKS#11 DLL's
To install [DEPRECATED] OpenVPN Community, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install openvpn-community
To upgrade [DEPRECATED] OpenVPN Community, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade openvpn-community
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- openvpn-community.2.3.6.nupkg (37ee0d5a054c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
OpenVPN Technologies, Inc
Deprecated since it's duplicate of openvpn package
|[DEPRECATED] OpenVPN Community 2.3.6||1338||Thursday, December 11, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the [DEPRECATED] OpenVPN Community Package
- This discussion is only about [DEPRECATED] OpenVPN Community and the [DEPRECATED] OpenVPN Community package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [DEPRECATED] OpenVPN Community, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.