Downloads of v 1.14.001
As a result of Curtiss Monroe and MCS' commitment to the retail community, a complete set of OPOS control objects have been developed for public use. These are referred to as the "Common Control Objects."
To install OLE Retail POS (OPOS) Common Control Object, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install opos-cco
To upgrade OLE Retail POS (OPOS) Common Control Object, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade opos-cco
Install-ChocolateyPackage ` 'OPOS CCOs' 'msi' "/quiet /norestart" ` 'http://www.monroecs.com/files/OPOS_CCOs_1.14.001.msi' ` -checksum "E9CC3597C1EF3E5D21C8666CB5B5460EDDABC706F951881E92651519DB8902E262342940B66617C24935A871CCC6CAFC03758994AB2AF46CF2B72B0C854C3355" ` -checksumType "sha512"
Virus Scan Results
- OPOS_CCOs_1.14.001.msi (eec504dc9151) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- opos-cco.1.14.001.nupkg (6f49ffc84f7d) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 2015 Monroe Consulting Services, Inc.
|OLE Retail POS (OPOS) Common Control Object 1.14.001||353||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||approved|
|OLE Retail POS (OPOS) Common Control Object 1.13.003||219||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the OLE Retail POS (OPOS) Common Control Object Package
- This discussion is only about OLE Retail POS (OPOS) Common Control Object and the OLE Retail POS (OPOS) Common Control Object package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or OLE Retail POS (OPOS) Common Control Object, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.