Downloads of v 2.17
OutlookStatView scans your Outlook mailbox, and display a general statistics about the users that you communicate via emails.
For each user/email, the following information is displayed: The number of outgoing messages that you sent to the user (separated by to/cc/bcc), the number of incoming message that the user sent to you, the total size of messages sent by the user, the email client software used by this user, and the time range that you send/received emails with the specified user.
To install OutlookStatView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install outlookstatview
To upgrade OutlookStatView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade outlookstatview
$packageName = 'outlookstatview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlookstatview.zip' $checksum = 'a743607ed8602d1d191313ed8723d8a6b94fe1f44bdcf6babcd726154565591e' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlookstatview-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '4de8acad4066fdb447a21ec97676278b1fc3d6781ee5b3bbb524ade23f461dad' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- outlookstatview.2.17.nupkg (35ccc8a26f15) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- outlookstatview-x64.zip (4de8acad4066) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- outlookstatview.zip (a743607ed860) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2009 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|OutlookStatView 2.17||41||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|OutlookStatView 2.16||70||Wednesday, November 21, 2018||approved|
|OutlookStatView 2.12||228||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|OutlookStatView 2.11||271||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|OutlookStatView 2.07||270||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||approved|
|OutlookStatView 2.05||251||Friday, June 17, 2016||approved|
|OutlookStatView 2.00||239||Thursday, March 17, 2016||approved|
|OutlookStatView 1.95||244||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the OutlookStatView Package
- This discussion is only about OutlookStatView and the OutlookStatView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or OutlookStatView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.