Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Ever have a performance problem, but don't know what performance counters to collect or how to analyze them? The PAL (Performance Analysis of Logs) tool is a powerful tool that reads in a performance monitor counter log and analyzes it using known thresholds.
- Thresholds files for most of the major Microsoft products such as IIS, MOSS, SQL Server, BizTalk, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- An easy to use GUI interface which makes creating batch files for the PAL.ps1 script.
- A GUI editor for creating or editing your own threshold files.
- Creates an HTML based report for ease of copy/pasting into other applications.
- Analyzes performance counter logs for thresholds using thresholds that change their criteria based on the computer's role or hardware specs.
To install Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pal
To upgrade Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pal
$package = 'pal'; $url = 'http://download-codeplex.sec.s-msft.com/Download/Release?ProjectName=pal&DownloadId=1567797&FileTime=131069520255930000&Build=21031' $drop = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $checkSum = '5A032BAF0B3986E7706E7CCE2AE3587D02B04FD223BDCE2E278F3CC34E14CE21' $checkSumType = 'sha256' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $package $url $drop -Checksum $checkSum -ChecksumType $checkSumType
Virus Scan Results
- pal.18.104.22.168.nupkg (aa633b02a71b) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PALFunctions.dll (b3c0dacbc027) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PALWizard.exe (b39c893f6efd) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PALWizard.vshost.exe (c7b2e4e4fb2f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PAL_Flatfiles_v2.7.6_x64.zip (5a032baf0b39) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool 22.214.171.124||659||Sunday, October 16, 2016||approved|
|Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool 126.96.36.199||935||Wednesday, November 14, 2012|
|Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool 188.8.131.52||312||Monday, October 8, 2012|
Discussion for the Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool Package
- This discussion is only about Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool and the Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.