Downloads of v 1.11.1
If you need to convert files from one markup format into another, pandoc is your swiss-army knife. Pandoc can convert documents in markdown, reStructuredText, textile, HTML, DocBook, or LaTeX
To install Pandoc, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pandoc
To upgrade Pandoc, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pandoc
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- pandoc.1.11.1.nupkg (7f35c32c632e) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pandoc-1.11.1.msi (75d2fe505469) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2006-2013 John MacFarlane
Fixed regression in which parentheses were lost in link URLs. Added tests. Closes #786.
Better handling of unmatched double quotes in --smart mode. These occur frequently in fiction, since it is customary not to close quotes in dialogue if the speaker does not change between paragraphs. The unmatched quotes now get turned into literal left double quotes. (No Quoted inline is generated, however.) Closes #99 (again).
HTML writer: Fixed numbering mismatch between TOC and sections. --number-offset now affects TOC numbering as well as section numbering, as it should have all along. Closes #789.
Markdown writer: Reverted 1.11 change that caused citations to be rendered as markdown citations, even if --bibliography was specified, unless citation extension is disabled. Now, formatted citations are always printed if --bibliography was specified. If you want to reformat markdown keeping pandoc markdown citations intact, don’t use --bibliography. Note that citations parsed from LaTeX documents will be rendered as pandoc markdown citations when --bibliography is not specified.
ODT writer: Fixed regression leading to corrupt ODTs. This was due to a change in the Show instance for Text.Pandoc.Pretty.Doc. Closes #780.
Fixed spacing bugs involving code block attributes in RST reader and Markdown writer. Closes #763.
Windows package: Various improvements due to Fyodor Sheremetyev.
Automatically set installation path (Program Files or Local App Data).
Set system PATH environment variable when installing for all users.
Pandoc can installed for all users using the following command. msiexec /i pandoc-1.11.msi ALLUSERS=1.
Bumped QuickCheck version bound.
|Pandoc 2.7.3||6965||Wednesday, June 12, 2019||approved|
|Pandoc 2.7.2||12483||Thursday, April 11, 2019||approved|
|Pandoc 2.7.1||5676||Friday, March 15, 2019||approved|
|Pandoc 2.7||2479||Monday, March 4, 2019||approved|
|Pandoc 2.6||4232||Saturday, February 9, 2019||approved|
|Pandoc 2.5||10685||Wednesday, November 28, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 2.4||4993||Monday, November 5, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 2.3.1||18825||Sunday, September 30, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 2.3||2353||Tuesday, September 18, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 188.8.131.52||4454||Friday, August 17, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 2.1.3||19121||Tuesday, March 20, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 2.1.2||3428||Saturday, March 3, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 2.1.1||7024||Friday, January 19, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 2.1||2036||Monday, January 8, 2018||approved|
|Pandoc 2.0.6||1410||Friday, December 29, 2017||approved|
|Pandoc 2.0.5||1621||Thursday, December 14, 2017||approved|
|Pandoc 184.108.40.20671212||717||Tuesday, December 12, 2017||approved|
|Pandoc 2.0.4||1104||Tuesday, December 5, 2017||approved|
|Pandoc 2.0.3||1491||Tuesday, November 21, 2017||approved|
|Pandoc 220.127.116.11||10504||Saturday, February 4, 2017||approved|
|Pandoc 1.19.2||3455||Monday, January 30, 2017||approved|
|Pandoc 18.104.22.16861212||3050||Monday, December 12, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 1.19.1||530||Saturday, December 10, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 1.19||731||Thursday, December 1, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 1.18||1408||Thursday, October 27, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 22.214.171.12460708||2326||Sunday, August 7, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 1.17.2||2584||Sunday, July 17, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 1.17.1||273||Sunday, June 5, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 126.96.36.199||1735||Thursday, March 24, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 188.8.131.52||2349||Saturday, January 16, 2016||approved|
|Pandoc 1.15.2||904||Tuesday, December 22, 2015||approved|
|Pandoc 1.11.1||9794||Friday, July 26, 2013||approved|
|Pandoc 184.108.40.206||628||Wednesday, September 5, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Pandoc Package
- This discussion is only about Pandoc and the Pandoc package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pandoc, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.