Downloads of v 1.0
Path of Exile
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. Grinding Gear is a small independent team of hardcore gamers based in New Zealand and have created Path of Exile as the game that they would want to play themselfs. It is designed around a strong barter-based online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win".
To install Path of Exile, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pathofexile
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
2010 - 2012
|Path of Exile 1.0||227||Friday, February 1, 2013|
Discussion for the Path of Exile Package
- This discussion is only about Path of Exile and the Path of Exile package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Path of Exile, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.