Downloads of v 11.0.01.20180614
Adobe PDF iFilter is designed for end users or administrators who wish to index Adobe PDF documents using Microsoft indexing clients. This allows the user to easily search for text within Adobe PDF documents.
Integrates with existing operating systems and tools on your computer or within your company.
Provides an easy solution to search within Adobe PDF documents located on your computer, company network, and company intranet.
Greatly increases your ability to accurately locate information.
Note: This is the 64 bit version, the 32 bit version is bundled with Adobe Reader and Acrobat.
To install Adobe PDF iFilter for 64-bit platforms, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pdf-ifilter-64
To upgrade Adobe PDF iFilter for 64-bit platforms, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pdf-ifilter-64
$packageName = 'pdf-ifilter-64' $installerType = 'MSI' $url = 'http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/11.x/PDFFilter64Setup.msi' $checksum = 'BA08ED5D4B0A55B2E368BDF12E9EB67F9402CE8E82BEC09F3B2A03DAD7FF4316' $checksumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = "/Quiet /NoRestart /Log $($env:temp)\pdf-ifilter-64.log" $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -checksum "$checksum" -checksumType "$checksumType" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- PDFFilter64Setup.msi (ba08ed5d4b0a) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pdf-ifilter-64.11.0.01.20180614.nupkg (c454697e437f) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Adobe PDF iFilter for 64-bit platforms 11.0.01.20180614||2051||Thursday, June 14, 2018||approved|
|Adobe PDF iFilter for 64-bit platforms 11.0.01||4604||Monday, November 24, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Adobe PDF iFilter for 64-bit platforms Package
- This discussion is only about Adobe PDF iFilter for 64-bit platforms and the Adobe PDF iFilter for 64-bit platforms package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Adobe PDF iFilter for 64-bit platforms, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.