Downloads of v 4.0.1
Split, merge, rotate, mix and extract pages from PDF files with PDFsam Basic at home or at work.
- PDFsam Basic is a free and open source solution for casual users. See http://www.pdfsam.org/enhanced-version/ for PDFsam Enhanced.
- Your PDF documents stay private on your computer. No need to upload them to a third party service.
- Merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract pages from PDF files
- Rotate PDF files: every page or just the selected pages
- Mix PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner
To install PDFsam Basic, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pdfsam
To upgrade PDFsam Basic, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pdfsam
# This is just a virtual package for pdfsam.install
Virus Scan Results
- pdfsam.4.0.1.nupkg (b9a6559b8c46) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pdfsam.install (≥ 4.0.1)
©2017 Sober Lemur S.a.s di Vacondio Andrea
|PDFsam Basic 4.0.1||677||Saturday, January 19, 2019||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 4.0.0||1707||Friday, December 21, 2018||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.3.7||2316||Friday, November 9, 2018||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.3.2||7568||Saturday, July 15, 2017||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.3.1||183||Saturday, July 15, 2017||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.3.0||2000||Sunday, April 9, 2017||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.2.5||1599||Sunday, January 8, 2017||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.2.4||247||Sunday, January 8, 2017||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.2.2||1400||Tuesday, October 11, 2016||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.2.1||197||Tuesday, October 11, 2016||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.1.0||220||Friday, October 7, 2016||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.0.3||201||Thursday, October 6, 2016||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.0.2||213||Wednesday, October 5, 2016||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.0.1||1784||Wednesday, January 13, 2016||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 3.0.0||805||Thursday, December 10, 2015||approved|
|PDFsam Basic 2.2.4||1127||Wednesday, March 25, 2015||approved|
|pdfsam 2.2.2||1264||Saturday, March 8, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the PDFsam Basic Package
- This discussion is only about PDFsam Basic and the PDFsam Basic package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PDFsam Basic, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.