Downloads of v 2.0.1
Pester provides a framework for running BDD style Tests to execute and validate PowerShell commands inside of PowerShell and offers a powerful set of Mocking Functions that allow tests to mimic and mock the functionality of any command inside of a piece of powershell code being tested. Pester tests can execute any command or script that is accesible to a pester test file. This can include functions, Cmdlets, Modules and scripts. Pester can be run in ad hoc style in a console or it can be integrated into the Build scripts of a Continuous Integration system.
To install Pester, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pester
To upgrade Pester, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pester
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- pester.2.0.1.nupkg (4c1b54cb3814) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Pester 4.7.2||1104||Friday, March 8, 2019||approved|
|Pester 4.7.1||395||Tuesday, March 5, 2019||approved|
|Pester 4.7.0||226||Sunday, March 3, 2019||approved|
|Pester 4.4.1||8749||Thursday, September 20, 2018||approved|
|Pester 4.4.0||4629||Friday, July 20, 2018||approved|
|Pester 4.4.0-beta2||70||Sunday, July 8, 2018||approved|
|Pester 4.4.0-beta||188||Sunday, May 6, 2018||approved|
|Pester 4.3.1||7296||Tuesday, February 20, 2018||approved|
|Pester 4.3.0||124||Tuesday, February 20, 2018||approved|
|Pester 4.2.0||270||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|Pester 4.2.0-alpha3||204||Sunday, December 17, 2017||exempted|
|Pester 4.2.0-alpha2||137||Tuesday, December 12, 2017||exempted|
|Pester 4.1.0||5784||Sunday, November 26, 2017||approved|
|Pester 4.0.6-rc||337||Thursday, August 17, 2017||approved|
|Pester 4.0.5-rc||253||Tuesday, July 25, 2017||approved|
|Pester 4.0.3-rc||258||Wednesday, March 22, 2017||approved|
|Pester 4.0.2-rc||293||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||approved|
|Pester 4.0.1-rc||184||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||approved|
|Pester 4.0.0-rc1||201||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||approved|
|Pester 3.4.6||27135||Friday, January 13, 2017||approved|
|Pester 3.4.3||9125||Friday, August 26, 2016||approved|
|Pester 3.4.2||1006||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||approved|
|Pester 3.4.1||4992||Friday, July 22, 2016||approved|
|Pester 3.4.0||5545||Tuesday, March 1, 2016||approved|
|Pester 3.3.14||5264||Wednesday, December 16, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.13||8952||Thursday, December 10, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.12||360||Tuesday, December 8, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.11||6798||Tuesday, September 8, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.10||2073||Friday, August 14, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.9||6425||Sunday, May 24, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.8||4697||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.7||242||Wednesday, April 15, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.6||1617||Thursday, March 19, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.5||2564||Friday, January 23, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.4||258||Thursday, January 22, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.3||227||Thursday, January 22, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.2||240||Monday, January 19, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.1||283||Monday, January 12, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.3.0||242||Saturday, January 10, 2015||approved|
|Pester 3.2.0||450||Saturday, December 13, 2014||approved|
|Pester 3.1.1||445||Wednesday, October 29, 2014||approved|
|Pester 3.0.3||249||Monday, October 13, 2014||approved|
|Pester 3.0.2||444||Monday, September 8, 2014||approved|
|Pester 22.214.171.124||287||Thursday, August 28, 2014||approved|
|Pester 3.0.0||267||Thursday, August 21, 2014||approved|
|Pester 3.0.0-beta2||344||Friday, July 4, 2014||approved|
|Pester 3.0.0-beta||335||Wednesday, June 25, 2014||approved|
|Pester 2.1.0||390||Sunday, June 15, 2014||approved|
|Pester 2.0.4||418||Sunday, March 9, 2014||approved|
|Pester 2.0.3||719||Tuesday, April 16, 2013||approved|
|Pester 2.0.2||2778||Thursday, February 28, 2013||approved|
|Pester 2.0.1||366||Sunday, February 3, 2013||approved|
|Pester 1.2.1||318||Sunday, February 3, 2013||approved|
|Pester 1.1.0||369||Sunday, November 4, 2012||approved|
|Pester 1.0.7-alpha-0||344||Tuesday, October 2, 2012||approved|
|Pester 1.0.6||351||Sunday, August 12, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Pester Package
- This discussion is only about Pester and the Pester package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pester, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.