Downloads of v 1.3.2
MusicBrainz Picard is a cross-platform (Linux/Mac OS X/Windows) application written in Python and is the official MusicBrainz tagger.
Picard supports the majority of audio file formats, is capable of using audio fingerprints (AcoustIDs), performing CD lookups and disc ID submissions, and it has excellent Unicode support. Additionally, there are several plugins available that extend Picard's features.
When tagging files, Picard uses an album-oriented approach. This approach allows it to utilize the MusicBrainz data as effectively as possible and correctly tag your music. For more information, see the illustrated quick start guide to tagging.
Picard is named after Captain Jean-Luc Picard from the TV series Star Trek: The Next Generation.
To install MusicBrainz Picard, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install picard
To upgrade MusicBrainz Picard, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade picard
$packageName = 'picard' $fileType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $url = 'http://ftp.musicbrainz.org/pub/musicbrainz/picard/picard-setup-1.3.2.exe' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType $silentArgs $url
Virus Scan Results
- picard.1.3.2.nupkg (ec28e50573d9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- picard_x32.exe (23c6b03d9bb7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|MusicBrainz Picard 2.1||945||Saturday, December 22, 2018||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 2.0.4||1412||Wednesday, September 5, 2018||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 2.0.3||864||Friday, August 10, 2018||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 2.0.2||647||Monday, July 30, 2018||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 2.0.1||597||Sunday, July 22, 2018||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 1.4.2||2396||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 1.4.1||790||Saturday, April 1, 2017||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 1.4||873||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 22.214.171.12470203||599||Friday, February 3, 2017||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 126.96.36.19970202||321||Thursday, February 2, 2017||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 1.3.2||2032||Wednesday, January 7, 2015||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 1.3.1||277||Saturday, December 27, 2014||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 1.3||441||Wednesday, October 29, 2014||approved|
|MusicBrainz Picard 1.2||631||Friday, April 26, 2013|
Discussion for the MusicBrainz Picard Package
- This discussion is only about MusicBrainz Picard and the MusicBrainz Picard package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MusicBrainz Picard, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.