Downloads of v 2.17.0
Pickles is an open source living documentation generator that works on feature files written in the Gherkin language, popularized in tools like Cucumber and SpecFlow.
Pickles can be incorporated into your build process to produce living documentation in a format that is more accessible to your clients. Gherkin language files are written in plain text and stored in your source folder. This can make them inaccessible to clients who may not know how to work with source control or who are not interested in seeing all of the source code, just the features.
Pickles can produce output in different formats:
- Word: Microsoft Word
- Excel: Microsoft Excel
- JSON: a custom JSON format
Optionally, Pickles can integrate test results, so that your stakeholders know which scenarios pass validation. Pickles supports these test formats:
- Cucumber JSON
To install Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pickles
To upgrade Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pickles
md5: 33461EDAFBADAFC898F51AEFA44066D8 | sha1: 849428E6D7D28FEEA69980DE668C7F93AF7E9758 | sha256: D98C1E2C15C7B643A48ED79942DE943194AF0CC1407DCFA762D19C874E513FA8 | sha512: C5F1A7B2B27B04A4E23972CFC65689D8FF7C20D3F4CAEF5E4458071E8A3455E38BFF29C4852E057DC05DA93B5F2D8628314CCE784FDD45D55FFE0545BFDD6459
md5: ECACCF48C6B7534C050BE80A8CDFB0B9 | sha1: DD8D80D1DBD0420F7E7489BF31875BA1B938AE25 | sha256: 2E10C6F7535AF4F3E4AAEB891259C1B5ED921076C147B5005DF653ADFCF0B3A9 | sha512: 666166020917F83C5C790212542661FEBC391C207532579938BE22B04F43F9234044F69FDD37E73890BE782A12A9831F2F5712D54E9AEAD1BF694B863B9FD66E
md5: 8BF2D98EB3CEA4E624FBFF8E6AEC7C8F | sha1: 8604A515B29A6DB99230E5D72E6EF0924AFBBFEC | sha256: 40F293A772B3017814557BFB6FFD0077C7B81DC4FDC1CAA7498DB64C38DCC25F | sha512: 8CA3882076D50C24926A179FF87C5708040A46AEE33B5EDAD392BEF9D357BF803837F47FA6C73178EBF9C0AC189DAD79CE777FB76170E8CB91818EAE458540AE
md5: 87C7E94393317CFD6A72FFB96AA6D69F | sha1: 9FF4A4733D2925FC2CA1B74FC9448410C69FB56B | sha256: 637979879D1BA63BBB9DFBEF7D68822892C40543F2B61133709574F902D78A76 | sha512: 2668E2EFB4AEA9FA44A40D8D7E7192B967215F9215A13307E5BC174AFD0CC13A9666819DBE9435C1B4A58670C7948FF47775C5581F6319AF7F3728F271D6889F
md5: 999C6BC2D2CE7565A861394B01B3B3A9 | sha1: 251E4AE6ED3707B6F91C05982135735D4117B973 | sha256: E44DFDBCBA8B343E9E506DE567F9F3BD236F80112B6078A07B1498DF838F90E1 | sha512: A003137E67B28ECE5E32B7A5FAD3C20395717469C0EB044D7C273D18F99C3EF01CF3CA675EDD0A730A4127F18833F7215CC033DABFD0294C347FDB07278C59D1
md5: E0F990882B2C743EA13AEB79476DEC1B | sha1: 07908FC55B93349C7C69E1BC69DAC384AD8876B9 | sha256: 897CC6D3BC67C7259D3BAE2D9246F6195474B51848490B595E2CD1AC15CF7A66 | sha512: 4A1CA286092D571C22E2C962526493308541CBCE2DC7AB680B8C2140DB9C3DAE6972F85C105423B547490D2DA43375A999E62E6519B64F7851F24E28991B793B
Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004 http://www.apache.org/licenses/ TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION 1. Definitions. "License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document. "Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License. "Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity. "You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License. "Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files. "Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types. "Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below). "Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof. "Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution." "Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work. 2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form. 3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed. 4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions: You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License. You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License. 5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions. 6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file. 7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License. 8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. 9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability. END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
md5: 8CBBD216E99B1D4D9304231235FF8C59 | sha1: CFE5C3A8BD9F2A3B814E7DFF271CD3620A04B299 | sha256: C44C392D40A05C5D1356B7F90171318BC03C766F15DE97E08E7F115D10159C87 | sha512: C7E38E07270CFB4DC66DD839D696D51CB3B4241959AD63EC391DD74ECD2C9437E8C9B4AA0F3F4A905BB3D906660597E4F142D3F34BB15E1A228B6341FA9449D7
md5: DA56F1211F7DEC41913719B608C95424 | sha1: 1314D264C8E8DBACAE4512710C92875D61957750 | sha256: 800C0AE0F2ACC15BE2C89528FE78CEA7400799D44FF14CB5A1251371F20C8982 | sha512: 9E671CF6199EBE9093AA29D3A4186D6F406E1C23C5EFB18D1CC4AE07AD32D0F945B10F180249ACEEE1B9B555C3504CDEAE67699CB3F2DFE7E78C8BB1EC676A8C
md5: A6BE9EFDAA744E9947F4EE18DE5423BD | sha1: 258E57BA953CFADF9FDB00C759E8152A6AE7D883 | sha256: 6CC0CBCD5C4709C6A1C97F5581C347D93E586E7CC0D64BFFB4D32C6E753476A4 | sha512: BE94CB3D150A2066DB44031AD81921813CB841786FA827FDB36FC09BF06BF48939EE71FFFD2D76C5B805B59D6C0F9A3E2DC6927AEAF0B4AC062C92C9205F55B0
md5: F7EB59AF6EEF8634F38137E4382278EC | sha1: F1A0410A8B799A9688D01DC4DDA2984C11A40291 | sha256: 9DAAC5262E8F9E930F4B4DB44DF0F983F5D258A6F03E98D9242FB9E652EBF605 | sha512: 7BB82FB6380BE6AE57411AFE346B3048D93FD101162588877B8CB31B5F55D7186820A2FEC0E25EC1C3DAD9CA264D8AB886E3A57D5CF49CDCFE51DEF96E302B4B
md5: E9D94FC92922E7CA4C9CD147A86E8B08 | sha1: B39514A0B9A81E964E29F1256D2E9B159C3FAF7B | sha256: 29644C66E76E093E505F21C3B51D19C4CCE5CF2A2944C5C4BFAB737B5D654170 | sha512: 0329DEF1EB409BC67E91D738C392E36D4B901E1CF821FD3A330E12A8C4573E80877B495BEEB979D6727920E59D951CCBB6E8821A4F4DDC214EADC10E70210699
md5: 9E0638DA1D20467DD745A405307C995A | sha1: E9459ABAC15D04DF9D6B8D1AB81318302BA28B5A | sha256: 475075A47478F8CECBB7AD46A856C0993637DED16AF5A3C96CCEC0F2049E6C63 | sha512: 311D7F0DDEE30BABFA85F816B20CEBECFA8BA067BF57D1CE792393E26771EF83D5BCF2E8AC8E0B8C0FD188B8232A635DB225D054432932ECB6516B2482BC626D
md5: DF218E0BD77130B15E26F41856195665 | sha1: 4596AA1C7A08DEF7FF42C0A151B9CF32C6B04CB4 | sha256: EE26312282826FAD3B4644926474F941F19C699B8BA41997AA45F149B63B2DE5 | sha512: F9E4DA283845231328C42FEE727A0E18BEEF04D8670226873291279D2AE5A2E53CD35BE23D2740354755824A41D260267610FE2551529EEB406DB03E4F8DBBA9
md5: 3A9D4531A7BA63058E7074642FBFA213 | sha1: 115A972155674B8CFBA74E9FB1A8442083F54E44 | sha256: ADA3742C5FD452C70908FAD3E7B99D264717610A0BA0AE8A70E6D763B7FEBF85 | sha512: 0CD1706F1B5B1F5507AF085F887D0C5F8517D2AB5425E892FEBC2EA84916F71855C625D784D4A7FE53B71E529196398CB29B3875F5BC4CF11A6D6C69BB2A678E
md5: CB89673AC7B79F09BE7E637FC5C94F90 | sha1: 738212B7EB44D39D1E69520226B2FCFB6217D508 | sha256: 4B4DCD8C1180EFCF17F746B170F8014607A9B94139F03E2BC92E32D85B81DDAB | sha512: 3F5112425F1E7A662AF7FB500A2DC36DFF892D214F2DCF3C460C745F3E78289FC20411DA42FF12CBF2715BD5708025066B37F0E8A8AE9A710FE7C74951FD32F6
md5: 5EE5774ED6FDFE0EED9F8ACEC98DD06E | sha1: 157973DCDCE07A10971CD3A47C5976B0E83159DD | sha256: 5664152DEF71D007BE5F3D6DD92D0842FC3325EE718592AEA56C91680E59C822 | sha512: F3BC74D86930C174AD5ECEBDAF5F4C52121A0F55CA08CD36FA72DBE03F77ADB3F29DB9C534695BE4A2AD40D008BAB91F2133262C095A2A4DA53E74B1249FBC27
md5: 4F2FDB101D08AE8F68CA76EBA3C356ED | sha1: 690ABC82244C6531BD4D84060CA1B207DFD5C3B4 | sha256: 43755D0BF72B85B9FCDBFA3CC090A5FAF9A83D24763813A36B5496BD54462E0B | sha512: 6B56349C1E2064DE5C0A7336B714EA2CFE848FE604598ABE639192039F54846FB75953D0E4DFF25025B594362801DB7268EA037131B976B465797F04903EDFFF
md5: 361947C7899A396654FF9175C55EB3A9 | sha1: 2666A766B433B45E8C4D74067ABA8D1BFC614873 | sha256: 3C44C3765F4D6FC2077BB91CD5A17B8E67C83435D900EFDC699633C5B9D0DA8C | sha512: 314689AF5DCD80A16C76E4C5F09F8BDAE78A049C5CFC1C473D00CA50A8E68AE27E9E4301FEC494A483A82383E0D0D3AD8885CF5C289AFDDC9A6D5D90ADAA048A
md5: 595EAC20A6FE933941B42837E49F432C | sha1: 87D84787F57EB8DF89E0BAA1272370CFEA1B9DE8 | sha256: B6F6590F6E2E9BD8CA39D69BC289D328FA2719BCA40682B33A05D9E43BAA6FA1 | sha512: BAE2526FAB9F536A1BB7A833F05DD5060741BFEF46027D72ED2E4CDB21C383C46BEA8DE70A2EB07ACD07DC87DBA5D0F824EA71666F9162DA59D3E50DA0D02A84
md5: 071608BD419501E17AF9568C3271BFFE | sha1: 566105AB22E7D40C8169AE7DFC0664B3E2A3C803 | sha256: CE3E807D213A47C8C862DB0A6194C163FAFA102132191B39CBDB44327BB7F199 | sha512: 9FBB2AEBE0D5EF5B569543E2F6B1E7CDDE93ADA0E2CD482DD6263F5DE850CC9A68FEEA20C37862E140D7F38351DF2758B07D2B9619D3226E5272984CD0BD5F61
md5: 512B102E9DE55235FA56D6D796EB280E | sha1: 50EE4D230B198472A7D6416CE78DDB576439153F | sha256: C7A7EE1BC20CEF26D26DDA222FEA2A179197575DCDE9C2BEE9E0085B3798CBC8 | sha512: A016E40B7EBD4A05522084BAD7005D7627B7606E6DE8783BCF3A09F1ACC0D4E8C9DA110B825503ABDEF4A875CD823E86D4EA5C37103017BAD65667F521200BCE
md5: B2E88BED3A0BCE0EBEEB008ABB0741A9 | sha1: EB4CB16B107D3C003F7B3D271928F1822BA1801E | sha256: 50FA2D0D4BAF85A5EB41FBB30C62DAD505BA9E079EBE876A80AD1BD28EF33DE3 | sha512: 455234E55FF648B628924EFA70400AA1DB72920C3DC559E145C950BB0E065CF23527DADFE916C34833B0424EB4491C6795AAE5D5F66C87CDCDDABF83258AF4A7
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. This package is published by the Pickles project itself. The binaries are identical to other package types published by the project, for example the nuget.org packages or the releases on the GitHub project page.
Virus Scan Results
- MarkdownDeep.dll (c44c392d40a0) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DocumentFormat.OpenXml.dll (40f293a772b3) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NDesk.Options.dll (800c0ae0f2ac) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FeatureSwitcher.dll (637979879d1b) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Gherkin.dll (e44dfdbcba8b) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Jint.dll (897cc6d3bc67) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Strike.Jint.dll (c7a7ee1bc20c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Newtonsoft.Json.dll (6cc0cbcd5c47) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Autofac.dll (d98c1e2c15c7) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ClosedXML.dll (2e10c6f7535a) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NLog.dll (9daac5262e8f) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- System.IO.Abstractions.dll (50fa2d0d4baf) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pickles.exe (f69ea37e3cb9) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Cucumber.dll (3bc5fbe3ec99) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Dhtml.dll (de0e620c46d0) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Excel.dll (dd2f342cb796) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Html.dll (4691483f2b79) - ## / 65 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Json.dll (e55b9d14e1e6) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Word.dll (b9c4a8b280dd) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.Library.dll (67740519bc1b) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.ObjectModel.dll (0827d5e1a2ea) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.TestFrameworks.dll (66c073fd4fb7) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pickles.2.17.0.nupkg (bb56a2d183d5) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pickles.exe (29644c66e76e) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Cucumber.dll (475075a47478) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Dhtml.dll (ee2631228282) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Excel.dll (ada3742c5fd4) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Html.dll (4b4dcd8c1180) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Json.dll (5664152def71) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.DocumentationBuilders.Word.dll (43755d0bf72b) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.Library.dll (3c44c3765f4d) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.ObjectModel.dll (b6f6590f6e2e) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PicklesDoc.Pickles.TestFrameworks.dll (ce3e807d213a) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2010-2012 Jeffrey Cameron, Copyright © 2013-present PicklesDoc and contributors
Version HistoryShow More
Discussion for the Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator Package
- This discussion is only about Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator and the Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.