Downloads of v 2.0.0
Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator
Pickles is an open source living documentation generator that works on feature files written in the Gherkin language, popularized in tools like Cucumber and SpecFlow.
Pickles can be incorporated into your build process to produce living documentation in a format that is more accessible to your clients. Gherkin language files are written in plain text and stored in your source folder. This can make them inaccessible to clients who may not know how to work with source control or who are not interested in seeing all of the source code, just the features.
Pickles can produce output in different formats:
- Word: Microsoft Word
- Excel: Microsoft Excel
- JSON: a custom JSON format
Optionally, Pickles can integrate test results, so that your stakeholders know which scenarios pass validation. Pickles supports these test formats:
- Cucumber JSON
To install Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pickles
To upgrade Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pickles
md5: 9A35AA53370FF30B8898C141F5821182 | sha1: 50BF39B7C8DD124860E680757BE2617D641B1970
Virus Scan Results
- pickles.2.0.0.nupkg (e6a5c3fca6d7) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Pickles.exe (9ba72a139a43) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2010-2012 Jeffrey Cameron, Copyright © 2013-present PicklesDoc and contributors
Version HistoryShow More
Discussion for the Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator Package
- This discussion is only about Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator and the Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pickles - The Open Source Living Documentation Generator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.