Downloads of v 0.3.0
Pik is a tool to manage multiple versions of ruby on Windows. It can be used from the Windows command line (cmd.exe), Windows PowerShell, or Git Bash. I have yet to test on cygwin.
* add - Adds another ruby location to pik.
* benchmark|bench - Runs bencmarks with all versions that pik is aware of.
* checkup|cu - Checks your environment for current Ruby best practices.
* config - Adds/modifies configuration options.
* default - Switches back to the default settings.
* gem - Runs the gem command with all versions that pik is aware of.
* gemsync - Synchronizes gems from the version specified to the current version.
* help - Displays help information.
* implode - Removes your pik configuration.
* info - Displays information about the current ruby version.
* install|in - Downloads and installs different ruby versions.
* list|ls - Lists ruby versions that pik is aware of.
* rake - Runs the rake command with all versions that pik is aware of.
* remove|rm - Removes a ruby location from pik.
* ruby|rb - Runs ruby with all versions that pik is aware of.
* run - Runs command with all versions of ruby that pik is aware of.
* switch|sw|use - Switches ruby versions based on patterns.
* tag - Adds the given tag to the current version.
* tags - Runs the pik command against the given tags.
* uninstall|unin - Deletes a ruby version from the filesystem and removes it from Pik.
* update|up - updates pik.
For help on a particular command, use 'pik help COMMAND'.
To install Pik (Ruby), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install pik
To upgrade Pik (Ruby), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade pik
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- pik.0.3.0.nupkg (7b35cd3bd5ee) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- pik-0.3.0.pre.msi (16d7c0c5bfa3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Pik (Ruby) 0.3.0||1675||Monday, June 30, 2014||approved|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8.20131116||564||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8.20131110||287||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8.20130423||501||Monday, April 22, 2013|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8.20130422||317||Monday, April 22, 2013|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8||532||Friday, February 17, 2012|
Discussion for the Pik (Ruby) Package
- This discussion is only about Pik (Ruby) and the Pik (Ruby) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pik (Ruby), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.